Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common sexual disorder that affects millions of men worldwide. It is a condition where a man is unable to achieve or maintain an erection during sexual activity. ED can be caused by various factors such as physical, psychological, or lifestyle-related factors. Suhagra Tablet is an FDA-approved medication used for the treatment of ED. It contains Sildenafil Citrate, a PDE5 inhibitor that helps improve blood flow to the penis, allowing for an erection to occur. In this article, we will discuss everything you need to know about Suhagra Tablet, including its benefits, dosage, side effects, and precautions.
Benefits of Suhagra Tablet:
Suhagra Tablet has several benefits for men suffering from ED, including:
- Improved Erection: Suhagra Tablet helps improve blood flow to the penis, allowing for an erection to occur during sexual activity.
- Increased Sexual Confidence: With improved erectile function, men can regain their sexual confidence and enjoy a healthy sex life.
- Enhanced Intimacy: Suhagra Tablet can help enhance intimacy between partners by improving sexual performance.
Dosage of Suhagra Tablet:
The recommended dosage of Suhagra Tablet is one tablet per day, taken 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity. It is important to follow your doctor’s instructions regarding dosage and duration of treatment. Do not exceed the recommended dosage as it can lead to side effects.
Side Effects of Suhagra Tablet:
Like any medication, Suhagra Tablet can cause side effects. Some common side effects include:
- Blurred Vision
- Back Pain
- Muscle Pain
If you experience any of these side effects, stop taking the medication and consult your doctor. In rare cases, Suhagra Tablet can cause serious side effects such as heart attack, stroke, or sudden vision loss. If you experience any of these symptoms, seek medical attention immediately.
Precautions while taking Suhagra Tablet:
Before taking Suhagra Tablet, it is important to consider the following precautions:
- Do not take Suhagra Tablet if you are taking nitrates or nitroglycerin for chest pain.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of heart or blood vessel problems, liver or kidney disease, or any other medical conditions.
- Suhagra tablets should not be taken by women, children, or adolescents under the age of 18.
- Avoid alcohol consumption while taking Suhagra Tablet as it can increase the risk of side effects.
- Suhagra Tablet should not be taken with grapefruit juice as it can increase the level of the medication in the blood.
Q. Can Suhagra Tablet cure erectile dysfunction?
A. Suhagra Tablet is not a cure for erectile dysfunction. It is a medication that helps improve erectile function by improving blood flow to the penis.
Q. How long does Suhagra Tablet last?
A. Suhagra Tablet can last for up to 4-6 hours. The duration of action may vary depending on individual factors such as age, health, and dosage.
Q. Can I take Suhagra Tablet with food?
A. Suhagra Tablet can be taken with or without food. However, taking it with a high-fat meal can delay the onset of action.